This is the part of the week where I ramble about 10 random things that happened in the last week. Look for this posting every Wednesday! :)
1.) Just registered for The Color Run this summer with my husband, my mom, and some friends. Let's go team!
Let's get our color on!
2.) I just discovered the hillarity of Betty White's: Off Their Rockers. So. Funny! I cannot stop laughing. My neighbors probably think I'm crazy.
3.) Grapefruit. Just do it. (See all of the health benefits here.)
Mmmm...even the smell of grapefruit makes my mouth water!
4.) I adore this little nugget! I cannot get enough of her smiles and kisses! I can't wait for when we move to the Toledo area and we get to take her to the zoo!

Best god daughter ever! Seriously, she's the best!
5.) Got happiness? If not, pick up Gretchen Rubin's Happiness Project. Solid stuff.
We could all use a little more 'happy.' Get some!
6.) I can't get enough of this Blueberry Sun Tea.
It's delicious.
It's good for you.
It's green tea.
It's blueberries + antioxidants
It's good for you.
It's delicious.
Did I just make a Haiku?????
7.) I made sweet potatoe fries this week. Delicious!
(I really need to find a new descriptive word for food...Really, really good? ....Fantastic? ...Yummy? ...Scrumptious?)
Yes, I made them for myself. Yes, I plan on posting the recipe. Yes, you will love them!
8.) Biggest pet peeve living in an apartment? Even more than waking me up in the middle of the night because you insist on standing outside of my window talking: smoking outside of my OPEN window. Thank you for the second hand smoke and for forcing me to close my window when it is so nice outside.) Yuck.
9.) Love. Warm. Weather. It feels so good going for a run outside. I have missed this. Thank you rain for stopping long enough for me to get my runs in this week - outside!
10.) Shout out to my fellow OT classmates! Hooray on a job well done! Next stop, graduation!






No comments:
Post a Comment